Cathy the Carrot Teether
Unit price / per
2 IN 1! It’s a mini Doudou & a Teether at the same time! This baby doudou is made with a soft double-layered muslin. The best part: it’s removable! Completely easy to pull apart & machine-wash at home!
This new line for newborns helps sensorial development while calming babies down. And drooling has never been so easy to clean with the muslin part!
These organic baby doudous are also hangable. Take them everywhere you go!
Soft double-layer muslin certified by OEKO TEX and GOTS.
20 x 13 x 3 cm
- Teether made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Muslin made with double-layered OEKO-TEX & GOTS certified cotton.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- Completely safe for kids 0+. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- Used as mini doudou-teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and on-the-go doudou.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are choosing earth-friendly products and contributing to several social projects.
The Mini Doudou-Teethers are 100% safe for babies and comply with the following certifications:
- OEKO TEX and GOTS certified muslin.
- BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certificate that assesses the conditions of our workers.
- Certified by BV (international and recognized laboratory)
- We comply with EN71-123 and 12 (European) and ASTM F963-17 and CPSIA (USA) standards.
• Remove the muslin from the teether to wash each part separately.
• Muslin: Machine or hand wash the muslin at 30° maximum (Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron).
• Teether: Clean the toy with water, soap and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the refrigerator.
• Store this product in dry, non-humid places. As any natural product, if you leave it in humid places during long periods of time mold could appear. We recommend to air-dry after every use.
• Do not leave this product in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light during long periods of time, as color may fade away.
• Variations in temperature may affect the size and shape of this product.